Hello everyone! I hope everyone is enjoying the blazing summer. A few days earlier, I wrote about the hectic life I have with my unstoppable toddler. A mother's life with kids is buzzing with activity. You know all I want is to be able to wash the dished in peace. But then again I can always look at the brighter side; the side that makes parenting more fun and less stressful. There is so much exciting stuff in the life with toddlers:
- You can fall asleep anytime of the day(if the toddler is napping).
- Eat french fries and mashed potatoes, pretending to finish your toddlers leftovers.
- Avoid social gatherings on the account of your hyperactive toddler(believe me attending them is a bad idea!).
- Pretend that you cleaned the house and the kids made the mess again, when you actually didn't.
- Eat another piece of chocolate cake, after all you need the energy to keep up with the toddler.
- Leave the dishes in the sink because you are too tired to wash them so that somebody(koi Allah ka banda) will do them for you.
- Wear the same 3 dresses again and again for the entire year and not caring a bit.
- Order some awesome chinese food or pizza because were too busy to cook.
- Watch TV all day long because the kid refuses to let you out of sight(don't worry its only Dora the explorer or Barney).
- You can kiss and hug your kids multiple times of the day.
- You can ask them to put the dirty clothes in the laundry basket(only if they are in a good mood).
- Every eatable thing is Chikum(chicken) even cakes and vegetables.
- You don't have to check the pamper, you can hear the, "Eww! Eww!" if someone needs to be cleaned up.
- Play peek a boo even if you are too old(that can be fun sometimes).
- Ignore the toys spread across the house(what's the point of picking them up when they will be back few minutes later).
- Hugs and kisses! Can't get enough of those!
(This post may contain affiliate links which means we may recieve a small commisiion if you click and purchase the products.)
You may also like
You may also like